#1 Thing Realtors Wished Buyers Knew


The #1 Thing Realtors Wished Buyers Knew

True or false? The listing Realtor, or the Realtor's name on the sign or advertising, is the only Realtor who can show and sell that house?  If you said false, CONGRATULATIONS! You understand how Realtors work! If you said true, let me educate you..................
I have been selling real estate a long time and I'm constantly dumbfounded as to why buyers don't know this.  Even some 2nd time or 3rd time buyers don't know this.
ANY REALTOR CAN SHOW ANY HOUSE!
  Let me repeat this. 
ANY REALTOR CAN SHOW ANY HOUSE!

If Realtors could only show and sell their own listings, we all would be broke and the turnover rate in real estate would be even higher than it is now.  Which is pretty high by the way! I don't know the exact stat on this but trust me, I see Realtors coming and going all the time.  Reasons on why to get in real estate and why not to get in real estate will be my next blog but until then, let's get back to this issue that has been plaguing Realtors for years.  This education I'm giving you is not only benefitting me and all my Realtor friends but this will benefit you too.  So before you start looking at houses.  HIRE ONE REALTOR. Hire a Realtor you know and trust.  If you don't know one, get a referral from someone you know, interview Realtors at Open Houses, or read agent profiles on the major real estate websites and their reviews. Realtors cooperate with each other when we list houses.  We cooperate with showing each others listings and we cooperate with commissions, or how we get paid.  I'm a Realtor with Marsha Marsh Real Estate Services but I show Howard Hanna listings, RE/MAX, Coldwell Banker listings and All other companies listings all the time. I even show For Sale By Owners. You will want one Realtor to represent you and your best interest in buying a home. One that will protect you when writing an offer on a home you love.  One that knows the laws of real estate. One that will treat you honestly and good faith.  All of these Realtor duties, and there are a lot more, will be extremely helpful in creating wealth in home ownership. You have a financial interest in using one Realtor.

So the #1 thing Realtors wished you knew was
ANY REALTOR CAN SHOW ANY HOUSE
(and we don't mind!)

Good luck house hunting:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Trendy Tips to Enhance a Small