Magnitude of Gratitude

I have officially started my 20th year as a REALTOR®.
I love working with people I know, people I love and people I learn to love!
I don't get a regular paycheck and sometimes I don't get a paycheck at all for the work I do, that's ok because I just like helping people get to where they want to go. I have no idea what my commission is going to be when I sell something. I just work for my clients and make sure they are protected and have all the information they need to make a good decision.
Every transaction is a learning experience and I was taught early on to use whatever you have to keep them alive. Glue, paperclips, gum, etc. I have gone early to an open house like Annette Benning in American Beauty to clean (fully clothed, though!) I have pulled weeds at a listing. I have scraped and painted wood and I have sledge hammered concrete blocks and dug the dirt out to gain access to a crawl space to satisfy FHA. I have helped take down wallpaper because every buyer hates wallpaper! I LOVE IT!! Not the wallpaper, silly, I love the real estate business.

A big thank you to everyone for being who you are.....my clients, friends, family and my fellow REALTORS® . You have helped me get to where I am today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Trendy Tips to Enhance a Small